Christine Ulrich Andersen
Partner | Attorney (admitted to the High Courts of Denmark)
- Intellectual property law
- Copyright law, trademark law, design law and domain names
- Marketing law
- Covert advertising, regulatory rules for spam, blogging and social media marketing
- Personal law
- Personal data protection law (GDPR) and exclusive rights to personal names or images
- Media law
- Invasion of privacy and defamation
- Contract law
- Services and project agreements, collaboration agreements, agreements on the transfer or licencing of intellectual property rights
- Employee law
- Contracts of employment, consultancy agreements and executive service agreements
- IT law
- Contracts for development of software, apps and digital platforms
- In disputes arising from commercial contractual relationships.
- Businesses that offer architecture, art, design and experience products.
- Artists, authors, designers and their organizations.
- Production companies (delivering motion pictures and other kinds of audiovisual content), media companies and publishers.
- Advertising agencies focusing on social media and relational marketing, PR and communication agencies.
- Private foundations and associations with a focus on social, cultural and artistic projects.
In compliance with the rules of the Danish Bar and Law Society, Christine Ulrich Andersen owned by CUA Advokatfirma has taken out liability insurance with HDI Danmark, Indiakaj 6, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø. Attorneys’ liability insurance with a limit of cover of DKK 2,500,000.00. The limit of cover is the same as my maximum liability in damages. The insurance further includes the statutory so-called contract guarantee of DKK 5,000,000.
CVR: 21 92 71 71